Functional Safety Manager (gn)
Experience: 2-7 years
Location: Munich / Regensburg
Skills: Functional Safety ISO26262, High Voltage Safety, E-Powertrain
- Coordinate safety activities (ISO-26262:2-6 & ISO-26262:4-5).
- Main interface between customer and the safety team.
- Gather tasks / expectations from customer and transfer them to safety team and monitor them for their achievement.
- Monitor parties and suppliers that deliver the work products on time.
- Escalate deviation to the safety plan and/or DIA.
- Tailor functional safety and process standards to project needs.
- Create and report the status of all safety activities.
- Create Safety Plan, DIA, Safety Case and other relevant work products.
- Create/Compile component safety release recommendation (RFPR).
- Review work products.
- Create / update templates.
- Coordinate the assessment and confirmation review activities (ISO-26262:2 6).
- Review the requirement for the correctness and completeness against input requirements and ISO26262 Standard.
- Monitor the safety activities based on safety plan and DIA, report and document any safety deviation.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc in Electrical, Power Electronics, Mechatronics.
- Experience with ISO26262
- Experience with quality standards.
- Core Tools: Microsoft Office Suite HP ALM Jira Configuration Management (SVN).
- Fluent in German and English
- Core Skills: M.Sc. or B.Sc in Electrical , Power Electronics, Mechatronics. Experience in e-Powertrain, (BEV, PHEV, MHEV; Inverter, DCDC).