Technical Lead - Functional Safety (gn)
Experience: 2-7 years
Location: Munich / Regensburg
Skills: Functional Safety ISO26262, High Voltage Safety, Requirements Management, E-Powertrain
- Coordinate the safety activities (ISO-26262:2-6 & ISO-26262:4-5).
- Interface between customer and the safety team.
- Gather tasks / expectations from customer and monitor the progress.
- Define functional safety concept, safety goals, safety mechanisms and safety requirements.
- Review the requirement for the correctness and completeness against input requirements and the ISO26262 standard.
- Decompose requirements into SW, HW and different ASIL-levels, if needed.
- Review of safety concepts and requirements.• Perform safety analysis (e.g. FTA, FMEA, FMEDA).
- Analysis of technical deviations for Releases, creation of justifications together with the OEM and supplier.
- Review and documentation of traceability of requirements, implementation and verification coverage.
- Support with the creation of safety plans, DIA, safety cases and other relevant work products.
- Support safety assessments from a technical point.
- Define and improve processes, methods and tools, which are used within the project.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc in Electrical, Power Electronics, Mechatronics.
- Experience in ISO 26262-Engineering.
- Experience in quality standards.
- Core Tools: IBM Rational Doors/ HP ALM /Jira/ Configuration Management (SVN)
- Fluent in German and English.
- Experience in ISO 26262 Audits.
- Domain Expertise: Requirements Management, ISO26262 Work Products.
- Experience in e-Powertrain, (BEV, PHEV, MHEV; Inverter, DCDC).